During the first meeting we discuss the pros and cons of your home, listen to your requirements, provide our general and unique insights into marketing strategy, the market conditions, and overall trends in SF, and go over the basics of the selling process.
We will discuss how to best prepare your home to highlight its unique features. This will include the benefits of painting, repairs, photography, and staging when applicable. We will also note reports and disclosure items needed to sell the property at this time.
Using comparative market analysis and current market conditions coupled with your personal requirements and time frame we will establish the best pricing strategy for your home.
We combine a variety of traditional and digital marketing channels with well designed content to ensure that information about your property is thoughtfully and aesthetically presented to the largest potential pool of buyers.
As offers begin to come in, we will help you weed through options and negotiate with potential buyers when necessary.
Once a contract is ratified, we will manage the escrow process, complete paperwork, and make sure all contingencies are removed in a timely fashion to ensure a successful close of escrow.
– Advantageous Pricing from Preferred Vendors
– We work and schedule with vendors to prepare your home
– We provide home improvement maintenance by our licensed contractor and handyman
– Professional quality videos, if appropriate
– Full-color, multi-page listing brochures
– Online Marketing
– Advertisements in prominent local newspapers
– Marketing to Mandarin-speaking community