338 Main 14G | Lumina
Located in the heart of South Beach, Residence 338 Main 14G boasts sweeping views of the iconic San Francisco cityscapes. A formal entry opens to a spacious concept living/dining area, a split bedroom floor plan, and a private balcony with water views.
Signature wall-to-wall windows flood the spacious living area with natural light and offers stunning views from every room. Ideal for cooking and entertaining, the chef’s kitchen is well equipped with Gaggenau appliances, upgraded cabinetry, premium Caesarstone quartz countertops, modern Siematic cabinetry, and premium fixtures. Light colored wide-plank hardwood floors flow throughout the entertaining space and into the luxurious bedrooms.
• 24-hour concierge
• 7,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with rock-climbing wall
• 70-foot swimming pool
• Dry sauna and changing rooms
• Bi-level owner‘s club lounge
• Indoor screening room with theater-style seating
• Private dining room and chef‘s demonstration kitchen
• Business center
• Music practice room
• Pet grooming station
• Roof deck with movie projection walls
• Bike storage
• Valet parking and electric vehicle charging stations
Photos are of a different unit with the same floor plan. New photos coming soon.